Legal Utopia releases its latest IOS update to the small business subscription providing users with the ability to submit feedback on their experience in-app, access previous results for later use, and more.
Existing and new business subscribers to the L.U.E App receive even more in-app functionality and convenience from the latest IOS update released today. Following feedback from user testing and subscribers, users can now:
1) Access all of their results in-app whenever they want from the results tab;
2) Submit feedback to Legal Utopia in-app to support service improvements;
3) Permanently close your account in-app via settings;
4) Customise your navigation bar with pages you use most;
5) New bug fixes improving the user experience.
If you’re a user or subscriber to the IOS L.U.E App, we recommend updating to the latest released version to access the new functions and features above mentioned.
The L.U.E App can be used by sole traders, start-ups, micro and small businesses from across the U.K as a self-help legal checker for thousands of everyday legal problems.
Using L.U.E is easy, you can simply select a few pick-list options specific to your problem and circumstances, explain or describe your problem in your own words and answer a few closed questions to assess if your problem is legal and, if so, what its legal nature is.
Access instant, affordable and impartial legal guidance and recommendations custom to your legal problem 24/7, 365-days.