September 2020 marks Legal Utopia’s acceptance onto the London&Partners 3-month Business Growth Programme free and funded by the Mayor of London and European Regional Development Fund to “Get expert guidance for your London-based business by joining our free Business Growth Programme. Benefit from tailored advice and connect with businesses, mentors and partners.”
During the three-months, Legal Utopia will receive from the programme:
- A business growth adviser: dedicated advice and guidance including a tailored growth plan
- Corporate engagement: collaborate with larger corporates with operations in London
- Workshops and events: opportunities to learn from expert advisers and peers
- Mentoring scheme: expert help and advice from those who have experienced it first-hand
- Local business support: introduction to a full range of London & Partners’ service providers
The programme has partners including Silicon Valley Bank, Venture Agenda, TechHub, The FutureFactory, CityRoadCommunications, Moore Kingston Smith, and more. Mentors are also provided to cohort members including from, but not limited to, MasterCard, DropBox, SalesForce, Downing Ventures, BT Ventures, Bupa, and Axa NEXT Labs Europe.
London and Partners is the international trade, investment and promotion agency for London run as a not-for-profit public/private partnership. From 2011 to 2018, London and Partners helped add £1.5bn to London’s economy; supported or created 48,000 jobs and helped almost 2,000 to set up or expand their business.
Legal Utopia has previously been supported by the European Regional Development Fund with its national research and development project part-funded by the EURDF in 2018, its outputs resulting in the development and launch of the Legal Checker App for UK SMEs in 2020.